In this section per game clarifications will be posted as well as the English rules in case these are not provided with the game.
Rules download section
note: PDF files and can be read with Acrobat Reader (free for download).
- Game1 =
- Game2 =
- Game3 =
- Game4 =
Please note registration starts at 10:00. Prize giving ceremony starts at approx. xx:xx.
Take into account that time is also a gaming factor and a restriction. We have some shorter games and some longer games. Do not train only on the knowledge of rules and strategy, but also on gaming speed.
- At the tournament, modules A+B will be played.
- The number of wagon cards is unlimited. In the rare case that 0-wagons run short if you want to place a 0-wagon, remove another 0-wagon in the middle of your train to the new position and leave the empty spot open. As soon as a new 0-wagon becomes available, refill the empty spot. Return upgraded wagons (e.g. a 1-wagon by a 2-wagon) to the general supply.
- At the tournament, the basic setup will be played: A-side of starting province cards and no end-of-game scoring card.
- When selecting a card, it is not allowed to try different possibilities. Once a card is taken, you can’t switch to another card.
Great Western Trail
- At the tournament, the basic setup will be played: neutral building tiles are placed onto the space marked with its matching letter and A-side of private building tiles.
Lorenzo il Magnifico
- At the tournament, the advanced rules with different personal bonus tiles and leader cards will be played.
- If you select a card with immediate effect bonus to take another card, you need to pay 3 coins if you take a card in a tower that is already occupied.
- The number of development cards is limited to six per type, this includes the character and venture cards.